Occasionally a property will come to the market that will surpass all others in its class.
Arguably the most sought after floor plan with a great sized open plan kitchen, spacious living opening out to a large terrace overlooking lush tropical surrounds, further adding to the living space on offer. A 2nd rear terrace opening off the dining room allows for fantastic cross ventilation.
The unique design provides separation between the master bedroom with private ensuite and a second double size bedroom with separate main bathroom.
Absolutely perfect for the occasional weekender and school holiday escapes, a popular choice for guests due to its idyllic location close to the pool, kids club and reception area.
You will benefit from lots of family fun, whilst receiving a great income and strong financial growth.
• 4 Resort pools and spas including a separate Adult Retreat
• Splash zone waterpark with slides, water cannons and splash bucket
• Kids club, arcade games, mini golf, tennis court
• Fitness room, two saunas and Chelonia Day Spa
• Convenience store, 8 BBQ entertainment zones, Resort shuttle bus
• The Deck restaurant and bar, poolside big screen, 22 seat cinema
– Rates approx. $800 ½ year
– Water approx. $340 ¼
– Body Corp approx. $124 per week
– Current rental $550per week
Walk to the beach, local shops, cafes and dining. Handy to Pacific Fair shopping destination, Star Casino and entertainment complex, The Convention Centre, Broadbeach and Nobby Beach social hubs.
Capital growth is set to increase at an unprecedented level with the announcement that stage 3 of the $650 million dollar Light Rail extension from Broadbeach to Burleigh already under construction. This infrastructure right on the doorstep of the resort further emphasises the importance of securing a property now… before we see further increases in property values in this location.